We want our company supplying energy saving cooling units for electronics and industry.
We develop and produce units that are easily integrated with power- and backup systems.
All of our systems are helping our customers become more competitive financially as well as environmentally.
Our main goal is always to achieve satisfied customers. We want qualified and satisfied employees who take initiative, focus and give feed back. Energy savings and environmental awareness are a natural part of our development.
Health and safety policy
In compliance with the Occupational and Safety Act 85 of 1993 and it’s regulations it is the responsibility of Airmatix to provide and maintain a safe and risk free workplace and to inform all its employees about the Hazards and Risks associated with the company.
The following is a description of the type of work that our company undertakes:
The supply, installation, service and maintenance of all Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Equipment
Industry Sector: Domestic, Commercial & Industrial
General Statement of policy
- To provide adequate control of the Health and Safety risks from our work
- To provide and maintain a safe environment and equipment
- To provide information and supervision for employees
- To ensure all employees are competent to do their tasks given to them
- To prevent accidents and cases of work related ill health
Organisation and Responsibilities
- Ensure suitable financial provision is made for health & safety obligations
- Ensure work is planned to take into account health and safety issues
- Monitor and assess risk to health and safety
- Set a personal example when visiting a site by wearing the appropriate protective equipment.
- Actively promote at all levels Ambient Control’s commitment to effective health and safety management
It shall be the duty of every employee while at work –
- To take reasonable care for the health and safety of himself and other persons who may be affected by his acts at work
- Ensuring that all protective equipment provided under legal requirements is properly used in relation to any instruction/training given in accordance with the health and safety policy
- Reporting to management any incidents, which have led or might lead to injury or damage
- Using the correct tools and equipment for the job
- Co-operating with any investigation which may be undertaken with the objective of preventing incident
Co-operation with Clients
Employees will always familiarise themselves with the clients procedures when first attending the site, in particular general site access, emergency procedures and high risk work activities. Clients site procedures and specific instructions will be followed at all times.